Building a Website with our Colossal SiteBuilder tool us very easy. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Firstly Login to your Control Panel (e.g. cPanel’s url will be https://www.domain.com/cpanel) and login with your details as given to you when you first ordered your Website. If you change your password from the one originally sent to you, use that new password. There, under the SOTFWARE section, click on the Colossal Site Builder link. You will be redirected to the ColossalBuilder Dashboard. Note that there is an interactive Assistant that will be guiding you all the way should you get lost or confused.
- Select A Theme: Once you are redirected to the ColossalBuilder Dashboard, you will need to select a Theme for your website. You will be redirect to our Theme directory where you will need to select/choose a theme for your website. You can also search for a Theme through Theme Search Option. Once you find a theme suitable for your website you can click on Activate button to Set the theme as a default theme for your Website Editing.
- Preview or Activate the Theme: Once a theme is selected, you can either view a demo preview of this Theme or activate it and begin editing. Click on DEMO to preview the site of click on Activate to activate the Theme and ready it for editing.
- Adding/Editing Pages: After activating the Theme, you can now Add new pages or Edit pages for your website. You can click on either option i.e Add Page or Click on Pages option to Select All Pages. When you select All Pages you can see certain options such as Edit Page, Delete Page, View Page, etc. Note: Do not delete Header and Footer page.
If you Select to Add New Page/Edit Page option. Then you will be redirected to Edit Page where you can Edit Page. If you select to Add New Page the page title will be New Page and Page URL will be Page. You can change these both to your desire Page name and URL. By default the new page gets Added on the Menu Bar once you update the Menu Name changes to that of the Page Title.
- Drag and Drop Widgets: You can also drag and drop different Widgets where ever you want to see the elements. There are many different Widgets like Title, Paragraph, Slider, Service Box, Rich Text, Images, Videos, etc. When the item is dropped on a particular position to Edit, you will be able to find Action bar, Advance Option to Customize etc. for different types of Widgets. You can select from a range of 40+ different Widgets. You can Duplicate a Widget or Delete a Widget.
- Finish and Publish: After you Finish Editing your work you can Publish your Website or you can update it and later on Publish it. You can find these Finishing Option on the upper right corner of the editor. After you click on the Publish button, you will see a progress bar. Once the progress bar is complete, you will find visit website button you can check the website you Published. To view the Website directly, open a new browser window and type your domain name ((e.g. http://www.mydomain.com) to view the results in real-time.